- This product may contain chromium and/or Nickel which are listed by OSHA, NTP or IRAC as being a carcinogen. Use of this product may expose you or others to fumes and gasses at levels exceeding those established by the ACGIH or OSHA.
- Before use, read and understand the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for this product.
- Protect yourself and others. Read and understand this label. Fumes and Gasses can be dangerous to your health. ARC Rays can injure eyes and burn skin. Electric Shock can kill.
- Read and understand the manufacturers instructions and your employee safety practice.
- Keep your head out the fumes. Use enough ventilation, exhaust at the arc or both to keep fumes and gasses away from your breathing zone and in general area.
- Wear correct eye, ear and body protection.
- Do not touch live electrical parts.
- See American National Standard Z49.1 Safety in Welding and Cutting.